Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BIRTHDAY PARTY


My mom came to visit for a week to see our new place and just hang out with us. We were lucky enough to have her here over her birthday! The morning started with our customary breakfast in a highly decorated kitchen. She loved it!  We dropped ben off at preschool then spent the morning doing girl stuff...pedicures, shopping and lunch. It was so fun! We really had a good time together. That night we celebrated with takeout BBQ from one of Kansas City's best restaurants and had a fancy cake made just for her. The kids had a blast celebrating and I think mom loved all the special attention. Happy Birthday! 


The rest of the week was spent playing, shopping, talking and eating yummy things. My mom made me her famous "protein pancakes" with pecans and blueberries and now they are my very favorite breakfast!  We also had the chance to do a little crafting and made this cool heart for my front door:

Thanks for the fun visit mom! I love you!

No comments: