Saturday, July 24, 2010

SICK

We were supposed to be leaving for Rapid City, South Dakota last Thursday.....but instead we have all been sick in bed since then! It isn't very often that Chris and I are both so sick we want to die, maybe only three times since we've been married! Add  to that a couple of sick big kids and a very healthy three year old to the house and man, we've got a mess. Each day seems to be getting a little better so hopefully we'll be able to hit the road early next week. Wish us well!

1 comment:

Frozen Chosen said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick! That stinks! Hey--I need to have a way to get a hold of you. I tried the numbers I have and none of them are yours. Call me!!! Miss you guys! Also, I'm glad you finally got caught up on your blog. The kids are so BIG!!! Crazy! It's been WAY to long!