Tuesday, May 24, 2016

CLAW

This morning I took Kitty and Ben to the grocery store for donuts. Super great day!! Donuts for breakfast!! Then Ben found a quarter. And begged me for another one. I gave him one, not knowing he was headed straight for "the claw." My dad LOVES the claw. I am pretty sure he can't pass one up, and neither can Ben. I was checking out with the groceries and turned around when I heard my name.....


Good old Ben. Started off his day right, obviously. Conquered the claw. He quickly pointed out that "SOMEONE told me it was rigged.....";) Kate immediately started crying because she wanted the butterfly. Ben jumped to her rescue and I plunked out another four quarters.


No luck on the butterfly. But Ben was still happy. His new friend was promptly named Jacob. And I was informed that "Jacob has skillz. Skillz to pay the billz." Now If that's the case, Jacob can stick around as long as he would like. And maybe he has a few friends?! 

No comments: