Monday, August 10, 2009

HOUSE PICS

I am really excited about our house! It's kind of a funny story how we found it...right after Chris accepted his job, I got online to look at houses. I saw this one but didn't say anything to him because he wasn't sure if we should buy right away or rent something for a while. A few days went by and one day when he was looking at houses, he called me into the bedroom to ask me what I thought of this same house! He flew down a few days later and spent two days with a realtor looking a several houses. This house was the first and the favorite! It had only been on the market four days and we just knew it was supposed to be ours! He put in an offer that was accepted right away and then came home with these photos, just as I had requested! Good work, babe! These pics start in the basement and work their way up....

walkout basement

basement patio and yard

basement bath...say good-bye to the purple...

playroom in basement

little room with walk-in closet but no windows...
could I put a double bed in here or is that creepy?
staircase up to main floor

Main floor family room

Main floor guest bath...good bye blue...

windows in family room look out over yard

kitchen....goodbye yellow....

Eating area and doors out to deck

butlers's pantry/laundry between kitchen and dining room

dining room (soon to be living room) and the front door


Office, just to the right of the front door

staircase upstairs, just as you enter front door

our master bed, bath, closet and laundry rooms

someday nursery

Liv's room...good bye pink

kids bath....they like the green...negotiations needed....

Boys room. Bunk beds on order.

The blue shutters (and yellow door) that will magically
become black within 24 hours of us moving in!
I am excited to get all of our stuff in there and see how it looks! Of course, I already have a list a mile long of things I want to change and do to the place! It all takes time and money though...it will be great just to be in our own home again! 

No comments: