Thursday, September 27, 2012

TUTU

Kate wore this skirt for the first time today:
It was a very special day for me, seeing her little body dance around in the living room with it on. I screamed and cried nearly exactly two years ago today, when we first opened the wrapped box that held it. The fluffy pink tutu meant we had a healthy, perfect baby coming to our family. A miracle really. There was a time when I didn't think we would ever get our little angel. This little girl is our tiny, sweet, sassy beautiful girl and I don't know what our family would be like without her. I cried a few silent tears today as she fell asleep in my arms at nap time. Her little bare feet were crossed at the ankles like they always are and her hands were wrapped around the neck of her stuffed pig. Her little lips are perfect and her eyelashes are so ridiculously long. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father. She is His little one and because of His love, now she is mine too.

No comments: