Sunday, February 17, 2013

DATE

Tonight Chris and I went out for our Valentine's date. We hit the Home and Garden show downtown and then went to our favorite place for Valentine's Day..... Outback Steakhouse. I have no idea how it started but we have gone there for as long as I can remember. One of my favorite memories was going there for Valentine's was I was a week past my due date with Olivia. Even a Blooming Onion couldn't put me into labor.;) This year was just as fun as every other year and we had a great night. My parents watched the kids so we just took our time and enjoyed the evening!
When we got home, the kids were all in bed and the Grandparents were happy. It sounded like they had fun. My Dad laughed when he told Ben, "Okay, it's time to hit the sack!" And Ben responded with, "What?! What does THAT mean?!"

No comments: