Monday, March 22, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY

Wow, the big 3-3 for  Jenni bug! My day started with breakfast in bed made by Chris and the kids. They woke me from a dead sleep and were out of their little heads with excitement! The kitchen was fully decorated with balloons and streamers in perfect birthday fashion and the whole day was festive. My girlfriend rang my doorbell at 9am and wanted to take Ben for the day. He headed off for a play date and I went to the gym and then met Chris for lunch. He took the afternoon off from work to clean.the.house. Yep, I went shopping while my house and laundry was being taken care of. Talk about the most heavenly present! He and the kids met up with me for dinner, cake and presents. It was a really nice day! I have such a good life. It is full of wonderful family, friends and a lot of happiness. Being the birthday girl is great. I should do this more often.....

No comments: