Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TOOTHPASTE

This was one of those nights when we put the kids to bed and they Ben didn't really go to bed. And sometimes I am a lazy mom..... I could hear little feet scurrying upstairs but simply did not have the energy to go up there and deal with it. I figured someday they he would fall asleep and all would be fine. Not this night, however. I can't remember what it was that finally got me upstairs, but let's just say the usual pee scent drafting from my boys room was replaced with a fresh, minty smell that was oh-so-noticeable the second I hit the landing. This is what I found....





Thankfully he used two FULL tubes of whitening paste so even after my right-before-bed carpet cleaning session, the carpet remained bleached. It does, however, smell better than it has in months. I am going to bed......this child is going to kill me........

No comments: