Saturday, May 22, 2010

YARD SALE

For the first time since we started having children, I am going through the kids clothes and getting rid of some of them! I know, I know...but I just couldn't bring myself to do it until now. I had tried once before and ended up a sobbing mess! This time, I have a plan. I am dying for another baby. D-Y-I-N-G. And lately I keep hearing people say how they "got rid of everything" and then ended up pregnant. I think it's a sign. All these old baby clothes have to go so we can buy some more! Bin after bin was emptied, keeping only the most special things. I think we went from over 20 bins down to about 4. My store room is practically empty now!
Ben "helping" me sort through clothes...these pants are 0-3 months...
Yep, a little snug....
I was glad our neighborhood was having a sale because that really got us motivated to clean things out. The majority of our stuff was the kids clothes....I think we used about 10 long tables plus a hanging rod to display it all! Yard sales are always so much work, but we all helped out and it was fun. The kids had a cookie and lemonade stand and had a blast. We ended up making several hundred dollars on our junk so it was worth the time!




No comments: