Thursday, December 16, 2010

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS

I love, love, love the cute things the kids make at school for Christmas! Nick made some darling snowman ornaments that I didn't get photographed before they were put away. And I was able to help his class make these hand print wreaths that they used to write Christmas poems.

 Green is my favorite Christmas color. 
Green is a colorful candy cane. 
Green is a Christmas tree. 
Green is an elf's shoes.

Olivia worked so hard on her Christmas living room picture, even coloring q-tips and using them as candles on the mantle! It was a beautiful 3-D scene that she created.

Check out the awesome framed Santa picture
and the colored cotton ball ornaments!

Nick brought home this life-sized elf from art class that just about stole my heart....

When I taped him up on the door in the kitchen, I had to bend one of his arms so it would fit. Nick saw it and said, "WHO BENT HIS ARM? Instead of being a jolly toy-making elf, now he's guiding somebody!"
Check out these chicklet teeth!

No comments: