Monday, February 21, 2011

NURSERY

The nursery is finally finished! I am so glad I decided to do mostly pink. It is girlie girl, just like I wanted it to be. Hope baby loves it, too.

BEFORE:

Double pocket doors allow access to nursery from Master Bedroom....these will disappear
someday but for now, they are really convienent!

AFTER:

The curtains are my favorite thing in the whole room!
My friend and I made them together.


This little chair was mine...


Pink paisley with a tiny bit of cheetah

These ties are my second favorite thing!

The trusty rocker and the boys cowboy shelf revamped

Photo of my mom and the tutu we opened after baby's ultrasound

Made by me in ten minutes flat
The only thing not pictured is the top secret wall art that is hung above the crib. I'll post that once baby has arrived.....!

I have to say that I am not the only one who has been busy getting ready for baby...Olivia is learning to sew and made a special fleece blanket to bring to the hospital for  little sis!










3 comments:

Ann said...

I love it!!! What a beautiful nursery!!! Oh, I can hardly wait to see a picture of her in her sweet lil' room!

Sarah S. said...

Sooo cute Jen. You've got mad skills. Not too happy about the teaser though. Now I have to wait and you know how impatient I am. On another note....are you kidding me? Olivia still has Lion? That is awesome. Aaron boxed up "corner blanket" in the attic when Logan turned 8. I think I am going to whip him out for Logan's birthday as a surprise.

Kirsty said...

It turned out so great! Love you guys!