Wednesday, January 1, 2014

FEAST

Today was Pilgrim Ben's Thanksgiving feast at school. It was so fun! Instead I ordering the school lunch tho, Ben requested a less traditional meal..... Chicken fingers, grapes, a cupcake and chocolate milk. I am sure the pilgrims and Indians would have loved it.

Once again, my little buddy teared up and got sad when it was time for me to leave. I could tell he was a little "off" throughout lunch so I figured it was probably coming. It is hard for him to see me during the day! As much as I love him he is having a little bit of a hard time being apart right now. And it shatters my heart! I am hoping it gets easier for him, but I know it's going to be hard with the upcoming holiday vacations. No one wants to go back to school after a holiday!

No comments: