Sunday, July 6, 2014

PORTERS

There is a family in our neighborhood that are like family to is. Rarely does a day go by that we haven't been at a practice together, met up at the gym or had each other's kids over. Tim has been known to show up with pizza and the kids to hang out while Allison is at work. We bail each other out multiple times in a my given week. They are simply THE BEST!!! They are moving to a nearby neighborhood soon and I am honestly in denial. I hope we continue to see each other as often as we so now! Examples below.;)

The boys chillin in our basement during a tornado warning about a week ago. Cael said this was the best tornado shelter EVER!


Summer Pyramid. Barely.


Nick and Brady cuddling and giggling like girls for an entire afternoon.



And my friend Allison, when I asked for a pic of her new sunglasses.







No comments: