Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SLEEPOVER

So last night Olivia was BEGGING to have Kate sleepover in her room. I told her to go ahead and wished her luck.:) They stayed up a little later than Chris and I but then the night was quiet. I woke up early and thought I would sneak upstairs and see how things went. The door to Kate's room was closed and I figured Olivia had ended up putting her back in her crib. I walked into Olivia's room and saw an empty little bed on the floor. I was figuring that Kate must really be back in her room and turned around to leave when I saw this:


These two angels snuggled together in Olivia's tiny twin bed brought tears to my eyes. Their friendship is so tender and special. It reminds me of those old Folger's coffee commercials where the little brother/sister waits and waits for the big brother/sister to come home from college and then they spend every waking minute together. These two are so so close. I hope the adoration they have for each other never changes.

No comments: