Sunday, May 17, 2009

WHAT?!

So this is what emerged from Olivia's bedroom this morning:

Seriously, is this kid homeless? What happened to my Livi Lou, the girl with the little blonde bob, dressed in polka dots and red patten-leather shoes? I was mortified when she confirmed that, yes, this was what she was planning on wearing to school. Agony. I realize that I can't dress her anymore. I also realize that she is getting big and coordinating outfits aren't exactly "her thing" anymore. But really, this? Not okay. Let's just say a little "intervention" took place and then we headed to school.....

3 comments:

Becky said...

I feel your pain!!! I secretly asked the activity day leader if she would spend an evening teaching the girls about how to match their clothing. These days, I've been told I don't know how to do that...by the little miss.

Miss you,
Beck

Stone Cold said...

I think that Anneliese would be willing to teach Livi a little bit about "fashion" this summer. I will give her a heads up.

Frozen Chosen said...

I don't know if you've noticed but it is now JULY! Where are you & what are you doing? I need to call you but do I have a right number?????