Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VALENTINE



Valentine's Day is a family favorite around here! The kids are always so excited to pick out their valentines and get them ready to take to class. This year, both Nick and Liv chose Lick-n-Stick Valentines for their friends. Olivia had hers addressed and out the door in a minute flat but it took little Nicky a bit longer...this was his first year with a long class list! They all looked so nice when they were done!
Here are some cute hearts the kids made over at the neighbor's house last weekend. I thought they turned out so cute that we hung them from the fireplace to show them off.
I love setting the table for our Valentine breakfast. It is never very fancy, but it is fun setting the kids' places with valentines and cards and surprises. They get pretty excited, too. This year we had cinnamon rolls and strawberries with sugar....okay, mostly sugar.....


Man I love these little twerps. They are so fun and happy and always so excited for the little thngs we do around here. I am totally in love with all of you!

Yes, even this one. My goof ball.


Earlier in the week, Chris had I had our own Valentine's Day celebration. We went to a old steakhouse in downtown Kansas City and had a great dinner. Even better than the food though was the fact that we were alone, together, and were able to really talk to each other. It was awesome. We have been going through alot the last few months and we really needed a heartfelt evening just for us. You are my man and I love you, babe. And thanks for the homemade coupon book. I am totally and completely impressed with your crafting abilities...!  XOXOXOXOX

No comments: