Thursday, June 3, 2010

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

Today is the last day of school for these two rugrats....I honestly can't believe how fast it went. It feels like we were just moving in and buying school supplies! They have both had a GREAT year and I am so thankful. I was worried how they would do, new school and new neighborhood and new friends and all, but it's like they have lived here forever. They  loved their teachers, and all the fun programs and things they did in the classroom. I loved seeing them walk into school together, sometimes with their arms around each other but always glued together. My little Nick looked so small walking into that big school, it was sweet to see Olivia taking him under her wing. 


Have a great last day, guys. I cna't wait to have you home for the summer!

No comments: