Wednesday, June 26, 2013

KITTY

Yesterday morning, we took the big kids to swim practice. I made the mistake of sitting down right next to the baby pool with Kate, who was fully dressed. It took about 3 seconds for her to be waist deep in the water. and she wasn't too happy when I drug her out and laid her on the towel to dry off......


A little coloring project. I love how quietly she colors, making tiny little circles on the paper and leaving a trail of un-capped markers behind her.....


Last night Kate was playing puppets on the kitchen floor and nibbling on the red pepper that was supposed to be part of our dinner.....

This morning, nothing would do until I took the top off of my deodorant so she could use it.....

I don't think she could be any cuter or more hilarious....XOXO

No comments: