Sunday, June 9, 2013

PARTY



Ben spent a full week planning a pizza party for a few of his friends. He had all the details lined out and rewrote his guest list three times.;) I had nothing to do with it, other than sending out a text to the moms to bring the kids. And getting the pizza. Ben asked what kind of pizza I was going to get and I told him I  would probably grab something at Papa Murphy's. He didn't like that and requested the kind with "the caveman" on the box. It only took me a minute to realize he was talking about the little Greek God guy on the Little Caesar pizzas.;) We made a fun ice cream sandwich cake and Olivia and her friend taught the kids a couple of outdoor games. While sitting in the grass, one of the little girls found a worm and immediately the kids turned from games to making a village and a house for the worm. It was great! Gotta love six-year-olds! 

No comments: