Sunday, January 9, 2011

MOM

I saw this questionaire on Facebook a while back and asked Nick to answer these questions about me:

1. What is something I always say? "What do you wanna have?" and "Make your bed!"
2. What makes me happy? If I give you a kiss.
3.  What makes me sad? If I don't do what you say.
4.  How do I make you laugh? By tickling me.
5.  What do you think I was like as a child? You were nice.
6.  How old am I? You're 33.
7.  How tall am I? You're four feet. No. More like five. Close to five.
8.  What is my favorite thing to do? Probably cook. You really like to cook. No, wait. You really like to      read with me.
9.  What do I do when you're not around? Go shopping.
10.  What am I really good at? Cooking.
11.  What am I not really good at? Electronics. Like putting in light bulbs and screwing in wires and stuff. No, wait. You're bad at planting. Practically all of our garden died.
12.  What is my job? Your job is a mom.
13.  What is my favorite food? Mashed potatoes, I don't know!
14.  What makes you proud of me? When you clean up my room instead of me.
15.  What do you and I play together? We throw the football up and down on the deck, we play board games and chit chat and look up cool things on the computer.
16.  How are we the same? We both wear socks.
17.  How are we different? I do karate and you don't.
18.  If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? Tweety bird.
19.  How do you know I love you? You make us meals.
20.  Where is my favorite place? Probably Five Guys. Or Texas Roadhouse. Or Chick-fil-et. Or with your family.

No comments: