Sunday, January 2, 2011

SUNBEAM

Today was Ben's first Sunday in the Sunbeam class at church and he was SO excited to be going to Primary with Nick. In fact, they held hands all the way down the hall on their way to the meeting room. And he wore the "CTR" necklace he colored in class the rest of the afternoon.....


 Early morning church services had us scrambling this morning. The kids were a little grumpy and not too sure what the heck was going on but I am sure we will be used to it in a few weeks. It is so nice to go at 9am and then have the afternoon to relax at home!


I love this picture! Ben wasn't thrilled in the least about mom pulling out the camera. He didn't care about the toothpaste dribbles on his pants/hair and he certainly wasn't going to tuck in his shirt or pull down the sleeves of his sweater to make himself a little more presentable.  I managed to get this giggle by going against everything I know to be right when I said to him, "Hey Ben, I think Nick tooted..." The things we do sometimes......



No comments: