Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THE CHAIR


A big THANKYOU to Aunt Steph, the owner of the chair Ben can be seen sitting on in the above photograph. Ben just recently discovered this chair and due to the fact that it only weighs about 2 ounces, he can easily drag it anywhere in the house. All flat surfaces that were once out of his reach are now completely accessable, thanks to this little chair. Yesterday he helped himself to my Cheetos on the kitchen counter. Sure, it was a "family-sized" bag but that's not the point.... P.S. Yes, the ink design on his stomach IS a tattoo.....

2 comments:

Cher said...

You're killin' me. Post something.... Just kidding. Once you finally got a blog I got used to semi-consistent blog posts. Now nothing. I see from facebook that you are off having some fun with good friends so I guess I will forgive you. Good for you! But when you get back seriously post some more stuff.
:)

Frozen Chosen said...

I need phone numbers for you. Call me or email me! and I second the motion- BLOG SOMETHING! especially for those you refuse to get on facebook! ...at least not yet! Love Ya!