Saturday, March 14, 2009

WILDCATS


I had the pleasure of taking Nick and Olivia on a little date this week....we went to High School Musical: THE ICE TOUR at the civic center. We had a blast!!! Since Olivia is in Brownies, we were able to get special "club seating" through the Girl Scouts. She and I went early for the "meet-n-greet" where she had her picture taken with the skater who plays Sharpay. We dined on concession food for dinner, took lots of pictures, and played HSM trivia. Nick arrived later with my girlfriend, Collette, and her two boys. The show started and it was really fun! We all sang along-even I know the soundtracks for all three movies. At times Nick was almost more entertaining than the show- that kid was groovin and singing in his seat during all of his favorite songs. We made a treat run during intermission....I quickly determined that cotton candy prices have gone up when I plunked out $20 for two bags of fluffy sugar!

It was a fun night and we all had a good time together. Second to Chris, there is no one else I would rather date than my kiddies!!! XOXOXO

No comments: