Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NAUGHTY LEPRECHAUNS By Olivia



"Every year on St. Patrick's Day, the Leperchauns mess up our house. Sometimes they throw shoes out onto the floor and hang our barbies and teddy bears from the ceiling. The couch cushions have been tossed around before and last year they made these spider webs out of tape in our rooms and we almost couldn't get out! And once they wrote my name on the wall with a marker that wasn't washable! I don't know why they come to our house, but they do. Nick thinks they like to do tricks on us. This year, I woke up and looked at my mirror. It has the word "FOOL!" painted on it with green paint! I went into my bathroom and there was writing all over my mirror and colored water in the sinks and toilet! I woke up Nick and we went out into the living room where there were more words like "GO GREEN!" and "I LOVE GOLD!" and four-leaf clovers painted on the windows. There was a note for us on the table from the leperchauns. It said, "Dear Kiddies, This is your friendly leperchauns. We did not make a mess this year because this place is already a pit. There are 20 gold chocolates hidden around for each of you to find. Good Luck! Love, Your friendly Leperchauns P.S. It's cookies for breakfast!" They left us four-leaf clover cookies with green sprinkles on them. We got out the milk out of the fridge and it was dyed GREEN! And then, when I got to school, my teacher Mrs. Barlsou told everybody that the leperchauns threw papers all over our classroom! Our teacher had to pick them up! So there it is- the story of our years of mischief!"

2 comments:

Kari said...

I wish those leprechauns would come to my house. That sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have their number??

Cher said...

Ahh. You did well. Not one but 3 blog entries! That leprechaun makes st. Patricks day so much fun! It passed at our house with not much talk about anything except "wearing green." Boring. I took note of some of the things those leprechauns have done at your house though and next year will be much more fun!!