Friday, September 10, 2010

BE-BE

Do you see it? It's light green and yellow...
Nick's favorite blanket in the whole world has gone missing. Really missing. He had it on the airplane to Grandma's and I swear it was laying around the house all week while we were there. In packing up to leave Chris' sisters house, Bebe was no where to be found. Phone calls were made with the hope of of finding it but no luck. I kept promising Nick it would show up and someone would mail it to us but I am not too sure that will happen. I mean, it's a little waded ball of strings, carefully tied together with various knots. The blanket was actually a baby gift to my mom when she had me. I, however, did not take to it like Nick did so it was practically brand-new when he fell in love. I do hope it shows up, even if years later, just so I can keep it for him.

No comments: